Donnerstag, 18. August 2016

Still Alive And Posting ...





A couple of Sundays back I wore this look to the flea market ... 30s-40s dress: Schwarze Truhe Berlin (Today:Vintage Berlin) // vintage leather belt: Arkona Platz Flea Market // Swedish Hasbeens: flea market // 1950s wickerpurse: Alameda Flea Market, CA from @ReneeUnderwood // 30s-40s straw hat: thrifted in Oregon // ear screw ons: antique mall 

Sorry for the absence ... There was and still is so much going on in my life, that diszracts me from reading blogs and writing posts - but I'm still shooting some outfits (not just with the smartphone).
I got a new work contract trough my company and I will work a few more hours a week on a regular base in the future. Aaaand the best thing -  I don't have to share my pay with a temp agency anymore. My pay is my pay. Yay. I feel happy and appreciated - and their will be still enough time left to take care about my tiny Vintage Etsy Shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

This post is linked to  

3 Kommentare:

Polyester Princess hat gesagt…

That's great news, congratulations! I'm loving your outfit too, of course! xxx

Porcelina hat gesagt…

That's great that the temp company will no longer be taking a slice, I remember that they can take quite a chunk! You look lovely x

The Style Crone hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your work status. As always, you are stunning in your vintage with your straw hat. Thank you for sharing with Hat Attack!