Montag, 2. Februar 2015

Share-In-Style: Plaid (On Top)



cropped plaid vintage jacket: thrifted at colours/kleidermarkt shop // early 60s dress: schwarze truhe (now called vintage berlin) // belt: mango // white tights: can't remember // booties: clarks // 50s hat: thrifted at resales // thermoset earclips: flea market

i was asked by the wonderful rosy of sewingadicta to be her partner in crime for this share-in-style. this time's fabulous topic is: tartan/plaid. so i pulled out one of my favourite pieces ... a little plaid jacket a have thrifted las year and i wore it a lot since then - but never managed to picture it for the blog. so here it is, with one of my fave dresses!

what about my wonderful partner in crime? i love the blue and white tartan skirt rosy wears here ... if you like to see more shots of this great outfit jump over to sewingadicta!



check out all the other wonderful ladies and outfits with tartan/plaid at 


14 Kommentare:

tubby3pug hat gesagt…

swoon
what a gorgeous and perfectly styled outfit

retro rover

Unknown hat gesagt…

Such a cute look
You look just like a 50s model
Stunning pic!

Arianexo

Taygan hat gesagt…

Gorgeous outfit - your little hat is just darling!

hippyatheart hat gesagt…

steht dir super!

Lavender and Twill hat gesagt…

Oooh, that cropped jacket is divine! I am such a fan of cropped items myself, and I love the fact that it is plaid too. ❤

xox,
bonita of Lavender & Twill

Unknown hat gesagt…

Aw that little plaid jacket is the cutest! Its cropped shape looks perfect with your vintage dress.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Björn hat gesagt…

Sehr hübsches Outfit, mir gefällt besonders der Hut :)

Steht Dir gut.


Liebe Grüße
Björn :)

Jessica hat gesagt…

You look fabulous! I love this sweeping blue dress on you, and the cute little plaid bolero is the perfect touch. Also, it's lovely that there are so many ladies participating in this. I would love to get something like that going, it's really fun to see how different people interpret a single element of style like that.

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness! you are perfection! you always blow me away, and Rosy as ever looks wonderful x x x

Rhia hat gesagt…

Cropped jackets are always cute and this one seems to be particularly sweet example. It works nicely with the dress.

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

Sweepingly beautiful outfit, my dear friend!

And I loved seeing Rosy's lovely face (and outfit) here as well. I have a bespoke 40s repro dress that she made me which is my absolute go-to summer sundress. She's such a lovely, talented lady.

♥ Jessica

Ms. Falcon hat gesagt…

thank you, girls and boys!

Porcelina hat gesagt…

What an adorable little jacket, it looks great with the full skirt x

Kaelyn Choo hat gesagt…

Love your outfit! So chic!

Cheers,
Kaelyn