Sonntag, 7. September 2014

Went To The Flea Market Today ...




 

i went to the flea market this morning ... it almost felt like july again. it was super humid and pretty hot ... andof course i spotted some nice things that came home with me! my favourite bargain is this little red 50s shrug made from linen and the white 50s blouse with these lovely rose embroidery. then i found a brown and beige gingham skirt, a black 50s blouse with long sleaves, a simple 50s hat, a vintage basket (for storage), a crazy east german purse, a fruity vanity bag and fun ear clips. sadly i had to find out at home, that the glamouros grey wiggle dress from the early 60s doesn't fit me ... like always. it's too tight around my bum. bummer! ... oh, not to forget about the lovely lucky strike metal sign. i 'm never able to resist jean harlow. all in all i spent today less than 30€. (sorry for the bad pictures, but the man had the new one with him ...)

did you find anything on the flea market recently?

9 Kommentare:

Daphne hat gesagt…

Fantastic finds again! I went to the flea market as well today but come home empty handed the ones in my city sell things I don't collect:( Would love to find some blouses like you often wear.

Shermy hat gesagt…

That colourful purse is really cool!!

It has got really hot here in Canada too, so odd. I haven't been to any good flea markets lately, now I want to go seeing your finds!

Shermy hat gesagt…

That colourful purse is really cool!!

It has got really hot here in Canada too, so odd. I haven't been to any good flea markets lately, now I want to go seeing your finds!

Peaches McGinty hat gesagt…

Wow!! that's incredible, well done! all of that treasure for less than 30 euro's! it all looks so gorgeous x x x

Witchcrafted Life hat gesagt…

What a terrific haul - and for under 30 Euro to boot. That is some seriously great bargain hunting you did, dear gal.

I'm sorry that the dress doesn't work though. That is always the gamble of buying clothes before you try them on (and one I've lost at before myself, too, believe me).

Enjoy your great new treasures and that lovely weather you're still having!

♥ Jessica

Londyn hat gesagt…

Love it! How much fun :) Love that dress

www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

Katrin hat gesagt…

Wow, was ne Ausbeute! Ein Teil schöner als das andere. Ich mag das rote Jäckchen total. Und das Kleid. Dass das nicht passt ist ja ziemlich fürn Poppes. Nimmst du ein Maßband mit, wenn du auf Flohmärkte gehstß

In the Ruins of Berlin hat gesagt…

ooohhh da wird meine nase ja grün vor neid :) super haste das alles gefunden! xxx

Porcelina hat gesagt…

Less than 30?! Wow, what a cheap place the flea market is! That's amazing. Too bad about the wiggle dress, is there any seam allowance to take out??

P x