Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012

This Weekend ....



friday's day outfit ... denim shirt: h&m // vintage velvet skirt: thrifted and shortened // vintage belt: came with a thrifted skirt // tights: h&m // vintage boots: flea market // vintage bag: thrifted //  vintage earrings: gifted ....


new shoes ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... new shoes ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... new shoes ... ... ... ... ... ...... ... 

... it's cold outsite ... wearing my granny's coat ... vintage coat: hand me down // belt: zara // vintage silk scarf: yves saint laurent, charity shop // ...

on friday my friends and i went to a second hand market (named: kleid at night) near my home town ... i wasn't too lucky but i found this awesome leather bag. probably it's not vintage but it's made from genuine leather ...

... and now the most amazing guy on the whole wide world will take me to his local goodwill (via skype) ... hahaha ... how exciting!!! virtual thrift shopping ... hahaha

19 Kommentare:

Natasha Fatah hat gesagt…

Look at all your gorgeous new picks!
Enjoy!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Monsterchen hat gesagt…

oh mein gott soviele schöne neue schuhe das ist ja wie im himmel, ich finde ja diese türkisen besonders hübsch!!! und die tasche ist auch supergenial!
love and kiss,mary

Carmen hat gesagt…

The skirt is very cute!

Carmen Ri.

Laura hat gesagt…

Super cute outfits!
Love your new shoes and bags!!! So fun!

Miss Twinkle hat gesagt…

die schuhe darfst du alle bei mir vorbei bringen^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

you look absolutely gorgeous :) I love your new bag! xx

Vix hat gesagt…

Your Granny's coat is just beautiful! x

Anonym hat gesagt…

The black skirt is so super flattering on you...makes the most of your shape and nice legs! Great bag you found there!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Vix hat gesagt…

PS Spot on! He was in The Charlatans! x

Alexa hat gesagt…

love that skirt mixed with chambray!


http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

mispapelicos hat gesagt…

I love the clash of velvet and denim, wonderful!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rachel hat gesagt…

gorgeous vintage coat, lucky you having that off you gran, and the tan tooled bag is divine!

Cathy hat gesagt…

Looove those heels!!


Check out my blog & follow? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love your shoes! Great tights.

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG! I want this fur!!! what a cool 50s shoe collection!!!
htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

my thrifty closet hat gesagt…

Nice new heels....I like the pastels! I'm sure they will be perfect with all your outfits. Wow your granny's coat is awesome, what a precious hand-me-down! I like your pokka dot tights by the way.

mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

Melina hat gesagt…

great heels and looks
xx

last day to enter my Chloé Giveaway:
http://cupcakeolicious.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-first-giveaway-d.html

Lyosha Varezhkina hat gesagt…

very nice picks! love the last bag the most!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Virginia hat gesagt…

Love your combination of black and denim!!!!

hugs!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com