Sonntag, 21. November 2010

Office Girl

office girl no. 1 ... blazer: h&m // scarf: thrifted, red cross charity shop // betty barcley skirt: vintage ebay, shortend // belt: thrifted // nude tights: c&a // vintage boots: flea market // bag: flea market
office girl n0. 2 ... vintage blouse: my mum handed it down to me, she got it from her mum... // pants: zara // belt: h&m // spotted socks: h&m // lace up shoes: black velvet // bag: primark

this weekend i had to work ... because of that ... just some office outfits left to post!

11 Kommentare:

Tomma hat gesagt…

Das zweite Outfit trifft genau meinen Geschmack!

Vix hat gesagt…

Both blouses are wonderful, how lovely that one has been handed down with love.
I adore your fun poses. xxx

Marta hat gesagt…

i epseiclaly adore the second outfit! simple, but very very chic!

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

Great looks, the tie really makes it in #1.

Ellinor Forje hat gesagt…

Why does the outfit below make me think of "Mad Men"? Thanks for sharing though, and visit me too when you have time.

Ciao bella.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Mein lieblingsstück ist die dunkelblaue Bluse!

Nana Erin hat gesagt…

I know I don't comment much anymore, but just to say I am still reading and you are still one of my favorites. So stylish and unique

Isquisofrenia hat gesagt…

both outfits looks so good on you
but i like the second better i think its because you loook god damn good wearing pants!

Unknown hat gesagt…

LOVELOVELOVE. i can't tell you enough how much i am LOVIN your style!!!! XOX

Hope Adela Pasztor hat gesagt…

adorable! your blue ensemble reminds me so much of alice in wonderland! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Ivelina FriChic hat gesagt…

Pants are amazing! I am always charmed by people that can wear pants like you and skirt like you for that matter. That skirt length is so difficult...