Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009

Merry Christmas

woolen coat: h&m // top: h&m // undershirt: kaufhof underwear // belt: tally weijl // scarf: monk vintage, Brooklyn , NY // stripy dress: from a shop in Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro // woolen tights: c&a // boots: vintage ebay // earrings: from a shop in Wiesbaden, which sadly doesn't exist anymore ... //ring: primark
This isn't what I wear today... but this was the last-minute christmas shopping-outfit, which I wore on stressful tuesday... Finally all the presents are packed and everything is finished.
Today I wear my so-called christmas-tree-dress... I try to take a picture of it at my mum's home. She picks me up in a few minutes.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a very good time with your family and friends!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Tolles Outfit... ich wünsche dir ein frohes Fest :).

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

Merry Chrirstmas! :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Der Rock ist klasse :). Ich wünsche dir ein verspätetes "Frohe Weihnachten".