Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Experiences....

Friday's Experience... plaid dress: h&m (sale!)// belt: thrifted // electric blue tights: primark // dark blue tights: avanti (I changed the tights because the darker ones are a little warmer than the electric blue ones. ... These days it's very snowy and cold in germany .... I wore ski underwear under my dress...you need something that keeps you warm...)// boots: fleamarket // bag: fleamarket // earrings: schmuckrausch // ring: my granny's ...
Wednesday's... cardigan and longseelve: h&m // floppy flower: primark // woolen skirt: thrifted and altered // necklace worn as a belt: fleamarket // layering tights: purple - avanti, black - strawberry's , NY // boots: ebay vintage ( my brand new affections...) // snake leather bag: my lovely granny handed it down to me // earrings: primark

7 Kommentare:

Candycane hat gesagt…

I love the check dress .. and also the white corsage on your cardigan - I wore a similar one last night

xXx

Claire Nouveau hat gesagt…

love the navy tights. cute dress too! you are very good at ensembles, truly.
xo,
claire

Eyeliah hat gesagt…

super cute!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das Karokleidchen ist wirklich große Klasse!

Yuri hat gesagt…

I love your style, and that snake-skin purse is your grandma's? Wow your grandma must be awesome ^__^

Anyway, would you like to swap links with me?
My blog is twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Yuri

Anonym hat gesagt…

gorgeous darling
love your blog, love the inspiration
keep it up, i love coming by and seeing what beauty you have to show
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments, come enter my giveaway for a perricone hydrating nutrient mask!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Nana Erin hat gesagt…

LOVE that plaid dress and alligatoe bag!~