Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2009

Saturday... Before I Left ...

singlet: kaufhof underwear // waistcoat: hallhuber // skirt: fleamarket // sandals with fringes: pontapé, brasil // belt: fleamarket // bag: ebay vintage // bracelet: from brasil // necklace: fleamarket

...to visit my mum for the weekend. She and her husband live in Wiesbaden.

I wanted to take my camera with me to shoot some outfits in their beautiful garden between tons of lusciuos green leaves and tall old trees... But, I forgot my cam at home- silly me.

Because of this I had to take a little mandatory break from blogging. Anyhow, my mum and I spent a great time together while walking through vineyards, drinking delicious vine sitting by the rhine and talking about life for hours in the sun...

3 Kommentare:

Elisabeth hat gesagt…

Der Rock hat was!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Auch wieder sehr hübsch - Westen stehen dir wirklich gut.

Nefertiti hat gesagt…

j aime beaucoups la tenue avec la jupe ;O)