Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009

Getting Better...

romper: thrifted // blazer: zara // leggins: zara // belt: h&m // wedges: new yorker // bag: fleamarket // bracelet and necklace: fleamarket // brooch: hippie market, rio
I'm sorry but I wasn't feeling better this weekend. After i had written the post on saturday I took my temperature... and it rose over 38,5°... I had to spend some more days in bed suffering, watching dumb-TV all day or dreaming scary fever-dreams.
Today is the day I restarted work, even though I don't feel very healthy again. But if i stayed in bed any longer, I would have burned down some TV stations (or just demolished the TV itself).
...
As promised I present an outfit I shot before work and illness capured my life.

3 Kommentare:

Zoë hat gesagt…

love that bag.
Ive been on a hunt for the perfect brown bag....

x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gott sei Dank wird es langsam wieder besser :). Dein Blumenkleid ist wirklich schick!

Anonym hat gesagt…

love that purse so much
good color of tannish brown

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com