Sonntag, 5. April 2009

Thursday's Premiere Outfit...

blazer: zara // dress: sisters //tights: wolford // flats: fleamarket // bag: vinatge, zeitlos // jewelery: vintage, bracelet from india

I decided to wear my lovely silverflats for the premiere at the theater... They're comfy and pretty fancy at the same time. You don't have to wear heels on an event like theater or something, when you own shoes like that. More often than not I don't feel very dressy wearing flats. Normally they make me feel short. But these silver ones don't make me feel waddling like a duck.

Maybe you've seen me wearing a ruffeled blue dress some weeks ago. I bought the blue one first and fell in love with it madly. So I had to decide to purchase a second one... I'm quite happy that I didn't bough the black one. I like the turquoise very much.

3 Kommentare:

Fräulein Luise hat gesagt…

Ich mag diese Art der Gobelintaschen sehr gern, ebenso die Farbe und den Stil des Kleides.

agus hat gesagt…

I love your bag, it's great. The dress is beautiful too :-)

Meri hat gesagt…

Tolles Outfit! Jedes Teil gefältl mir richtig gut :)