Sonntag, 22. März 2009

Shoes & Corcovado

Maybe you think, shopping in Brasil must be quite cheap. But it isn't in Rio de Janeiro... The only chance to get your fingers on affordable leather- or fabricbags, flimsy and colourful dresses, shirts and different kind of jewelery is the so-called 'hippy market'.
This time I can call myself a 'lucky girl', because everything in the shops were on sale!! I bought 4 pairs of sandals... several dresses... and tons of havaianas...
The fotos of the sandals were taken from the 'varanda' of my boyfriends fathers flat in Ipanema. In the background you see the famous 'Corcovado'.
Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of my new silver platforms ( I got them for only 10 €...). You will see them soon in german summer. Hopefully!!!

1 Kommentar:

agus hat gesagt…

Die Schuhe sind wirklich schoen, das erste Paar ist einfach fantastisch :-)